Details of how to contact us if you have any questions about privacy or data protection can be found in the Contact Details section, below.
We offer online software as a service (SaaS) through our website https://airbag.ai (the "Website") and/or through Airbag mobile application; all together or each separately are referred to as (collectively, the "Software").
AIRBAG offers online software as a service (SaaS) through our website https://airbag.ai (the "Website") and/or through Airbag mobile application, which help you stay organized and communicate with others. We also own and operate a number of websites and offer related services, like support. We refer to all of these products, together with our other services and websites as "Services" in this policy.
This policy explains what our lawful basis is in respect of each purpose for which we keep and use information about you. Generally, we are allowed to process your personal data where it is necessary by accessing our Website or our mobile applications located at a domain or subdomain owned by us, using our products and services through the Website or our mobile applications, or otherwise providing us with Personal Information, where it is necessary in order for us to provide our service, to comply with our legal obligations, or where we have a legitimate interest to do so (but we will always consider whether your right to privacy overrides our interest).
Information We Collect And Receive
We want you to understand the types of information we collect when you register for and use Airbag services.
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide to us directly when you use the Services. This includes:
Account information: When you create an Airbag Account, you provide us with personal information that includes your contact information (Email Address, and a password).
Exchanges API keys (such Binance or any other Exchange we might operate with) are optional during account creation but are required to start a Bot trading on your behalf. Once they are provided, we will collect your current balance on the given Exchanges while the API Key is active. We will also collect all the trades made by the Bot on your behalf.
Actions you take: We collect information about the actions you take when using the Services. This includes your interactions with the application such starting or stopping the Bot.
Other information: You may choose to provide other information directly to us. For example, we may collect information when you fill out a form, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us.
Information we collect automatically
This information may include:
- Device information: We collect information about the device and applications you use to access the Services, such as your IP address, your operating system, your browser ID, and other information about your system and connection.
- Log data: Our web servers keep log files that record data each time a device accesses those servers and those log files contain data about the nature of each access, including originating IP addresses. We may also access metadata and other information associated with files that you upload into our Services.
- Product usage data: We collect usage data about you whenever you interact with our Services, which may include the dates and times you access the Services and your browsing activities (such as what portions of the Services are used). We also collect information regarding the performance of the Services, this information allows us to improve the content and operation of the Services, and facilitate research and analysis of the Services.
How We Use Information About You
We may use the Personal Information we collect through the Services or other sources for a range of reasons, including:
- To bill and collect money owed to us by you. This includes sending you emails, invoices, receipts, notices of delinquency, and alerting you if we need a different credit card number. We use third parties for secure credit card transaction processing, and those third parties collect billing information to process your orders and credit card payments.
- To communicate with you about your account and provide customer support. For example, if you use our mobile apps, we may ask you if you want to receive push notifications about activity in your account. If you have opted in to these push notifications and no longer want to receive them, you may turn them off through your operating system.
- To meet legal requirements.
- To provide information to representatives and advisors, including attorneys and accountants, to help us comply with legal, accounting, or security requirements.
- To prosecute and defend a court, arbitration, or similar legal proceeding.
- To respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- To provide, support and improve the Services.
- For our data analytics projects.
Our data analytics projects use data from Airbag accounts, including the balances and trades history, to provide and improve the Service (including research, user segmentation, risk preferences, etc.) in an anonymized manner. We use that information to improve our trading algorithms so we can make more informed predictions, decisions and products for our Members.
We will act as a data controller to process data for our data analytics projects in reliance on our legitimate business interests of improving and enhancing our products and services for our Members. As always, we take the privacy of Personal Information seriously, and will continue to implement appropriate safeguards to protect this Personal Information from misuse or unauthorized disclosure.
- Other purposes. To carry out other legitimate business purposes, as well as other lawful purposes about which we will notify you.
Who do we share your personal information with?
Sharing your information within our company
Your account information, including Exchanges' balances and trades. We might share your profile with our staff when it might be required for the purpose of customer service or providing services to you.
Sharing your information with third parties
We may share your data with selected third parties. For example, we may share your information with: * Internet hosting providers to host the Website, related infrastructure, services and applications.
A detailed list of providers can be found here.
There are certain exceptional circumstances in which we may disclose your information to third parties. This would be where we believe that the disclosure is: * Required by the law, or in order to comply with judicial proceedings, court orders or legal or regulatory proceedings. * Necessary to protect the safety of our employees, our property or the public. * Proportionate as part of a merger, business or asset sale, in the event that this happens we will share your information with the prospective seller or buyer involved.
How long do We keep your personal information?
We will only store your personal information for as long as we need it for the purposes for which it was collected. Where we provide you with any service, we will retain any information you provide to us at least for as long as we continue to provide that service to you.
If there is a contract or information has been provided, the personal data will be kept for a period of five (5) years from its formalization, to guarantee the existence of a probative document during the period of prescription of debts. This term will be extended until the term of existence and claim of the debt ends, in the event that it has been interrupted.
In all other circumstances, we will keep your information until you have exhausted any funds on your account, all claims and legal disputes have been settled, there is no direct risk of fraudulent activity from erasing the data and that your account can be determined to be permanently dormant.
What rights do you have in respect of your personal information?
You have the right to be informed
We have a legal obligation to provide you with concise, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible information about your personal information and our use of it. We have written this policy to do just that, but if you have any questions or require more specific information, you can get in touch using Contact Us section of the Website or mobile application.
You have the right to access your personal data
You have the right to ask us to confirm whether or not we hold any of your personal information. If we do, you have the right to have a copy of your information and to be informed of the following: * Why we have been using your information. * What categories of information we were using. * Who we have shared the information with. * How long we envisage holding your information. * In order to maintain the security of your information, we will have to verify your identity before we provide you with a copy of the information we hold.
The first copy of your information that you request from us will be provided free of charge. If you require further copies, we may charge an administrative fee to cover our costs.
If you want a copy of your data, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal data
Where you have requested a copy of the information we hold about you, you may notice that there are inaccuracies in the records, or that certain parts are incomplete. If this is the case, you can contact us so that we can correct our records.
You have the right to be forgotten
There may be times where it is no longer necessary for us to hold personal information about you. This could be if: * The information is no longer needed for the original purpose that we collected it for. * You withdraw your consent for us to use the information (and we have no other legal reason to keep using it). * You object to us using your information and we have no overriding reason to keep using it. * We have used your information unlawfully. * We are subject to a legal requirement to delete your information.
In those situations, you have the right to have your personal data deleted. If you believe one of these situations applies to you, please get in touch using our Website.
You have the right to have a copy of your data transferred to you or a third party in a compatible format.
Also known as data portability, you have the right to obtain a copy of your personal data for your own purposes. This right allows you to move, copy or transfer your personal data more easily from one IT system to another, in a safe and secure way.
If you would like us to transfer a copy of your data to you or another organisation in a structured, commonly use and machine-readable format, please contact us. There is no charge for you exercising thi